Thursday, July 16, 2009

& I'm laughing so hard, give me a moment...

Woohoo!! The cat's getting fixed tomorrow! So excited. =3 Now maybe he'll stop attack me, and everyone else!

I am letting myself go...
Summer is way too long. I'm getting fat and lazy. D: Everyday I sit here on the computer doing nothing. Sometimes I'll mix it up and sit in my room doing nothing. I want to go somewhere. Do something exciting. Like.. skydive or something!

I need to catch my breath, give me a moment now...
Sundays seem like my driving day. I don't know why. But that's always when I drive the farthest or the longest. It's weird. The second time I drove, it was on a Sunday. That was when I drove from WinCo to my house. Then my first /offical/ driving lesson was on a Sunday. I drove to T(where the mall is. No way am I going to say the town. =3). I think it was on a Sunday that I turned in front of this guy for the first time. XDD I felt really bad. I wanted to pull over and tell him sorry. Turns out, I knew him. xD He's the guy we bought the car from. lol. Going driving again on Sunday. Maybe sooner!

He set me on fire, I am burning alive...
It's been so hot. But I guess that's what you get for living in the desert. xD I love the evening. I think I already said this before, but around 7 or 8 at night, it cools down quiet a bit. It's awesome. Last night we went to the store and freaking everyone was there. And it was like 9:00pm! Crazzy. But it was sooo nice out. I just felt like dancing. ^^

I cannot hold it in and remain composed...
Can't wait until Aug. It seems like I'm always busy the first two weeks of that month. It's like for June and July I just kinda sit around and then when Aug. hits, I suddenly have things to do. xD
We have the walkaround day Aug.10, and If they chose me to be on LinkCrew, then I have to go to Freshman oriantation too. Then Harvest is on Aug. 14-16. Going Saturday and Sunday. =3 Gonna see Skillet and Reliant K annnd Chris Tomlin! We might get a hotel and just stay down in Anahiem. xD Doubt it though. Cost to much money. But I would be glade to get away from the house. Then school starts on the 18. Yayyy. =3

2 comments:

  1. School starts later now??? WOAH WTF. AND WHEN DID YOU START DRIVING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my permit June 15. haha. XD

    ReplyDelete