Monday, July 19, 2010

It's been a while

Dang. I forgot about this thing. Thanks to Kenny. D:
I haven't even been updating my dream blog. Oh well.

Anyways, lets see. The last time I posted was August of last year.

Well, I've gotten my license and graduated. It's been a long year I guess. But Senior year went by fast.

I learned Sign Language! Yay! But I still fail at learning new languages. It's just not my thing.
Lets see. What else? Oh. Last semester I went back into Journalism. But they didn't even get the paper out, so I stressed out over writing TWO STORIES for nothing. I thought my jetpack one was pretty darn good. Oh well. That's life.

Starting college next month. Exciting right?
I'm going to get an AS in Photography. =D When I took the assessment test, I got put in the lowest math class. "Mind over Math." aha. English 101: freshman comp. I got reading exempt. :| I didn't know I read at a college level.

Well, I guess that the past year in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment